Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hello people!

Tell ya what went on the 13th which is today - I skipped school to sleep at home. And this year I broke my all time record of skipping the most days of school in a year. Grats me man! Should I be happy or sad about this? Hell like I know. I don't even know why the hell am I typing this post. Oh ya that's right, I'm supposed to be studying for finals but before I start, I got lazy. That's why I'm here now using "I'm dropping by to say hi" as an excuse.

o_o

Glad to hear that most of you are coming back. I, on the other hand, am DYING to get out of here.

Really miss the good old days. *sniffs*

-_-

Happy birthday, Jess. Another 10 minutes and it would be a belated lol.

o__o

Tell me I suck if I sux. Cuz really, I sucked.


Spammed by,

Junni

No comments: