Friday, July 11, 2008

photos up for grabs!!!

somebody's hands ALMOST spoiled my camera lens...

yeehh...
kayee and i pretending to study hard...i was just copying sokwai's work...so yeahh...'study hard',huh?
hahaha....

the class page..that will be printed in school mag...

i actually have smtg to say about the whole process of doing the page...well, it took me quite long to find the right pics the first time, people sending me unsuitable pics, some others no pics at all, some appear too many times...but yeaa...i tried my BEST, put in a lot of effort...and it wasn't easy...i don't even have time to finish my hw, okay?? i tried to please everyone, but in the end, there will be people who don't like it...so yeah, it's still OUR class page...and that's what i was trying to portray, you know...ahh...whatever...bleaahhh

bday girl and me...on 8/7/2008...

5S1...whoohoo...not bad eh?

i malas rotate lahh...sorry....but it's nice,no??thank goodness i chose to sit in front...

cuteeee...why is my heart blocking my face??..aihh

heehehe...i was sick of doing homework...

cavell group pic...

ohh..hahaha..took this out of boredom...my look was supposed to spell D-E-P-P-R-E-S-S-E-D..but it turned out to be W-E-I-R-D..ahh..well..
and...we were bored, okay??

chocolate!!!..directly from russia...i finished the whole bar...and i love it to bits...

No comments: