Monday, January 7, 2008

MY UPDATE IN SCIENCE 2 :DDD

Hey people :]
So hows everything?
LOL.
OKAYY I WANNA POST ABOUT SCIENCE 2, CEH. HAHA..

It's not as bad as i thought it would be actually. It's pretty okay, overall. Well yes, lonely at times. Like do you guys remember how I used to walk around the class and sing, irritate, annoy, disturb people? HAHA. Ohh well not now anymore coz i've got AHEM NO ONE to irritate, lol! The only people I talk to are yiwen and kaylynn and sometimes SOME people nearby me. Like you know, i'm sitting on the left side, believe me when I say I've never spoken to any of those people at the far right side, really. HAHA. Those people NEVER TALK WEY! I DIE WEY LIKE THAT, HAHA! The only people I know existed in science2 are wen,kaylynn, hema, foongvai, mindy, debbie, kaiteng, navin, sookmun, krishan and maggie. HAHHAHHA. NO OFFENCE THO.

Other than all that, there;s much less pressure in science2 compared to science1. Teachers hardly give us pressure. Lessons are being taught real SLOWLY. The teachers have a lot of patience to teach haha! Yes, its easier to understand But sometimes it may go too slow that it get on nerves at times, haha! For once i feel proud for being one of the fastest ones to complete add maths work, haha. This can never happen if YOU PEOPLE were here, lol! HAHA. Saya amat bangga wey, haha. But one more thing different is that, no offence to anybody but when you dont know how to do something, like a sum for instance, youve got no one to question, gotta depend on my ownself to solve it. ahaha. This is ONE MAJOR THING THAT I MISS ABOUT YOU PEOPLEEEE. HAHA. But its still good for me, not to depend on you people too muchhh hahahaha. Berdikari haha.

Well, i'm aiming for the first place in class and top 30 in the form for midterm. Gotta work my heart out for it.. :D Ohh yeah, just one thing to you guys ENVY. HAHA. Puan Ho is a reallyyy GOOD teacher :DD HAHHAHHA. I havent had any lessons with puan looi yet so im not at a position to comment anything YET. HAHA. I still miss cik lailatul, puan ang, mr cheang and cik hasnorida. My sejarah teacher is pretty fun too hehe :DD

OHH YEAH. KECELARUAN SEKS SIA, HAHA. MINUS 10 POINTS! JAGA-JAGA TAU, RAKAN-RAKANKU. HAHA!

LOVES!

No comments: