Friday, March 13, 2009

what are you gonna go next?

So basically the whole waiting-for-results process is officially over...

and I guess there are mixed emotions in school on Thursday. From what I gathered so far, most people are quite happy with their results and it's really nice to see smiles on their faces. errrmm...

Frankly, it's quite hard to go without hurting some people's feelings/ sounding insensitive cos spm results is really quite a 'touchy' subject...

Anyway, I've been getting this question from about everyone I met : WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NEXT? Where are you going to study? What are you going to study? blah blah... My answer : The answer to those questions depends on one another.

So there'll probably more waiting and waiting (on my part) before finally being able to announce 'where am I going to study' and 'what am I going to study'. But I know of people who're going off pretty soon, and it's going to be another round of goodbyes. =(

We're all going off to different schools, studying different stuffs... I really can't help but wonder what awaits us in the future. Will we really achieve our dreams and be happy with the path we chose? Will we still remember each other and have class reunions like some people do? How different will we be then, how much will we have changed? hmm, I guess we should just take one step at a time.

Anyway, my question to you guys is: WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NEXT?

4 comments:

Yukana vi Britannia said...

Bah, same question again.

No comment. >.<

Sok Wai said...

that's why! I've been getting the same question in the school,at Omega, at home, when i'm online, at the bank, at maziah's place and I've been giving the same answer! Feel so much like recording it and replay it whenever they ask the question again

Well, i'm going form 6 but if i get scholarship, i'll go somewhere

Ee Xin Wong said...

same here, sokwai.. haha, but I seriously don't mind going for F6 cos lately, I've had LOADS of people telling me F6 is fun blah blah... so yeah..

Tracy said...

veterinary medicine all the way! ^_^