Monday, February 18, 2008

pictures..lots of them...

i'm not supposed to online now...but darn..the pics are too tempting that i wanna post them up asap..i actually look good in some of them...hehe...brings back some really good memories,huh??


the f3s and f5s doing jessica's signature hand pose....

the f5s + the f2s = one whole big mess of ultra-girls....

you see? she's bullying me again...oohh, poor me...

the three musketeers??..not even close...

this is the REAL giraffe and zebra....haha...

me and mayjet 'bergaduh'...its like david and goliath lah...am i that tall??haha
*look here...at this camera..*...us trying to be berlagak???
oooohhh..they're doing my trademark 'no' sign...*fingers wagging*

me and zhihui looking very RAJIN...see??we're studying english, our favourite subject...
(and kayee at the background wondering why we ubah sikap, i think)

one of my favourite pics...cos i really looked good here...aahhh..i can't stop looking at it...look at all the beauties...hehe

dunno who's legs are those...kinda hairless eh...hehe

so that's it....enjoy the pics....i have to go off to finish my hw ady...

No comments: